summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, November 22, 2015

sunday afternoon....


This is how I feel today too...

The cold has moved in, the sun is setting, and the house is quiet for a bit. Paul and Jonny are out hunting, the princesses are playing in their room, and the rest of the teenagers, and Joseph, are in their rooms. We had a big lunch of leftover chicken heated up in olive oil and pepper, and stirred into a ginger teriyaki sauce, with basmati rice and steamed broccoli.

It's snowing out now, brr.

Christmas excitement is creeping in....I put in a Target order today. Phew, that takes care of a few of the kids. The little girls went to the craft store with me today. I spent too much and had too much fun. We came home with some wreaths, which I decorated and put on the doors.

Anyway...company is here, and I have things to do...

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love that each dog has his own pillow!

Marilyn said...

That's the life,isn't it? A dogs life. In my next life I want to be a dog at my house........it is a VERY lovely life here for our two labs too :-) They live the life of Riley for sure.

Marilyn from Canada