summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, November 13, 2015

#redCup #merrychristmas


Joy!


Miss Evelyn Joy...

So Starbucks switched to plain red cups for the holiday season, also known by us rebels as The CHRISTMAS season. And guess what? I don't really care. They want to kowtow and grovel and try to please people, that's their weakness. I like Dunkin coffee better anyway, and it's cheaper.

Evelyn was kind enough to go to the grocery store yesterday afternoon with me. We needed eggs and avocados and bananas and and and. We also went to the thrift store and found some treasures, but I got one of my daughters a coat...a perfectly nice L.L. Bean coat, nice and warm and looks brand new...she doesn't really like it. It's always a stretch to pick something out for a teenager, and I would rather she was honest than pretended to like it, although I would prefer that she REALLY liked it. Oh well. That's the chance I take.

And now it's time to start school. I have a friend perched on the arm of my chair, Miss Cam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cup!!!
Mackenzie