summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, April 3, 2015

warmer days...

Today I said, "I love kids and hate them at the same time." You know I don't really mean the hate part. But oh me goodness, they can be messy on a warm day after being cooped up after such a long winter. They sailed Barbie dolls down the creek on a plastic sled, they lowered bikes and scooters down from the deck on a dog tie-out, just for the fun of it. They went barefoot in the mud, and in and out the door all day long. They planted flowers in little pots, after stirring water into the potting soil...by hand. They played two games of Monopoly at a time when they came in for a break.

We had a few friends over, a sleepover for Jon, and for Sonja, and for the little girls. It WAS fun, but for whom?, just kidding. I enjoyed it too.

Ah well. We are having too much fun here in the living room so I will write tomorrow...

No comments: