summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

woo hoo, 32 degrees and sunny!



The kids rode their bikes!





Yes, it is zero degrees C. For us here in central New York state, it is WONDERFUL!!! I am going out the door in five minutes to take the little girls for a walk. They were out playing today already, but I didn't realize how warm it was out there.

Today, I stayed home. Joseph brought the car into the shop for me, Margaret left for her babysitting job, and here I am with no vehicle. It's kind of nice because, well, I can't go anywhere. We spent time today on school, and I did some housework. I have ribs and cauliflower in the oven right now, for an early dinner.

No comments: