summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, March 8, 2015

happy birthday to you!!!



Today my Mali Rose turned 21. She is my seventh child, and was born way back when I was 28 years old...which is how old my mother was when I was born. Anyway...Mali is one of my four registered nurses, and she is 16 weeks pregnant. She looks adorable...and feels...well, not as bad as she did for the first trimester...she was here this evening, and we celebrated.

The kids are watching a scary movie...eating popcorn. I think I will join them....

1 comment:

Martha said...

I think I know a half dozen or more women due in August. I can't even imagine the number of babies that will be due in November or December!
:o)
Happy Birthday to Mali!