summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, January 4, 2015

vacation must end sometime....

Paul has to go back to work tomorrow, and I have to go back to homeschooling these little scoundrels. The three public school kids have to go back to school, if there IS school...it is warm and windy today today, but the lake effect snow is moving in during the night, along with a huge drop in temperature.

I have to get out of the house bright and early to bring my brother to a doctor appointment, then back home to get Suzanne to bring her to an eye dr. appointment. Her glasses were broken in the accident, and she has been wearing old ones, which for a 13 year old girl, yikes.

I realized today that if Margaret leaves in June for a year in Norway like she is hoping to, we will have only eight kids left at home, only half of them. Time just flies.

Well, I walked again this morning. And I ate pretty well today, although I went to a 30th birthday party for my sister's second oldest daughter Becky, who was born just a few weeks before my oldest, Emily. I made the cupcakes, and well, I had to try them. And I only ate the frosting and threw away the cupcake.

We are watching the season premiere of, "Downton Abbey"....and is it ever distracting!

No comments: