summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, January 15, 2015

in which she goes to walmart...again...

Guess how many places our insurance company covers for prescriptions? yup, two. One is a small place downtown, and the other...Walmart. And guess what? Paul had lots of meds called into Walmart from the hospital, meds he needs to take today. His asophagus was a little scraped up from the procedure, from the freezing of part of the heart. So he needs to drink this magic slurry before eating, and has to stay on his blood thinners, ect., for a while.

We are all home and happy. Margaret is making a four-layer cake with Jonathan, because they were bored and the house was cold.

Four of my daughters, Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, and Sonja are going away to Ohio for the weekend. I need to get them some snacks for their trip.

So, to Walmart I go...again.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I used to go to Walmart every week. Now I don't.

Tereza said...

"making a four layer cake because they are bored" ~ Ha ha true sign of a large family:)