summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, January 5, 2015

happy monday!

Oh, the joy of living near Lake Ontario in the winter...lake effect snow is coming. There is a two hour delay for school...Sonja is lying on the couch waiting for it to cancel. The wind is howling, but the snow hasn't really started yet...and here I go, out the door to bring my brother to an appointment. I hate driving in the snow, just hate it. When I can't see where the road is, blah...

Ah well, Emily and Mirielle and Mali and Aaron have no snow days, nurses have to go to work no matter what.

And now that I have sat here in my comfy chair to the last minute, bye for now...off I go into the cold....

2 comments:

Martha said...

Guess I just live too close to the lake. No snow here and the bus arrived on time. The wind is vicious!

16 blessings'mom said...

We never got the snow here! Just wind and cold....I am thankful for hot coffee:)