summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, November 27, 2014

happy thanksgiving!!!

Yesterday was Pie Day.

We made coconut cream, chocolate, pecan, pumpkin, apple, and lemon meringue.

Cam and Char made pumpkin pies with Margaret.

Jonathan made his own coconut cream pie, from scratch.




Joseph and Kathryn....

Ben, Mali, Sam won't be here today. Aaron will stop in before his night shift at the hospital. The other 12 are here already. There are 13 of us here in the living room right now, plus of course the two puppies and the two kitties. Paul has his guitar out, and the football game is on, muted so we can talk.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Sounds wonderful. Maybe next year I'll come as a bug on the wall. Don't worry I won't eat much and you'll probably not even notice I'm there.
:0)